The aim of the CSB Academy is to strengthen European Community Seed Banks and initiatives in order to overcome various social, technical and policy barriers they face.
- To fund training, preparatory actions and innovative solutions under capacity building;
- To expand the European seed network with new partners;
- To contribute to a lively European seed network, based not only on personal relations, shared views, and mutual trust, but also on a profound understanding and appreciation of differences;
- To open the channels of a constructive and a long-lasting dialogue in European seed network;
- To ensure the sustainability of the CSB Academy following the initial project period of three years;
- To develop worldwide relations for sharing of experiences, knowledge and best practices.