dedicated to diversity
- To follow a participatory and needs-based approach, with the support of the experienced Advisory Board, and by involving initiatives as potential applicants;
- To show openness for existing as well as infant initiatives from different backgrounds, regions and networks. Openness is demonstrated by a combination of open applications and special trainings initiated by the CSB Academy;
- To respect the diversity of life, initiatives and approaches;
- To co-operate through dialogue to establish common views, as well as a profound understanding of differences;
- To ensure high-quality standards for trainings;
- To promote sustainability by ensuring (a) that project's results are available for the community-at-large, and (b) that successful activities may continue after the project's end.